- Posted: April 28, 2022
- Location: Farnham
- Start date:
- Salary: £23,640 a year
The company has remained at the forefront of the industry by investing in its innovative solutions. They engineer technologies that protect customer’s products – whether they are battling heat, light, corrosion, abrasion, moisture, or chemicals – and add dimension and beauty with colourful finishes. We have a vast and ever-evolving portfolio of brands primed to play an important part in everything from modernizing infrastructure around the world to enabling the next generation of electric and autonomous vehicles.
Responsibilities: ‘hands on role’.
· Work within allocated Team to achieve planned manufacturing in line with shift resource availability and efficiency requirements.
· Ensure all production related documentation is available in advance of manufacturing commencement and enter related details throughout shift.
· Ensure timekeeping is in line with company expectations and that any absence is notified in accordance with company procedure.
· Communicate the manufacturing status, issues and activities performed / needed to the Shift Supervisor in preparation for their daily ‘Shift Handover Meeting’.
· Communicate any Maintenance issues to the Maintenance / Engineering team to ensure minimal disruption to the manufacturing schedule.
· Provide where requested measurement and analysis against pre-agreed KPI’s.
· Ensure a safe and healthy working environment in all Production areas.
· Making suggestions to help reduce downtime levels, changeover times and production waste.
· Ensure a standard of sustainable housekeeping.
· Able to unload, inspect and book in raw materials
· Able to use a PC (SAP) in order to determine what is needed and pick from existing stock.
· Arrange dispatch using current couriers as appropriate.
· Blending will require manual lifting (25kg)
· Manufacturing, process and machinery skills.
· Ability to understand and follow company guidelines policies and procedures.
· Ability to use a computer
· Fork Lift Truck License (Reach / Counter balance).
· Previous warehouse experience may be of an advantage
Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:30, 40 hours per week