- Posted: December 29, 2021
- Location: Godalming, Surrey
- Start date: Immediate start
- Salary: £10-£15 per hour, depending on experience
Location: Godalming, Surrey
Salary: £10-£15 per hour, depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers , based in Godalming, Surrey, to support autistic adults and children with autism and complex needs.
The role of the Support Worker will be to work as a part of a team to provide the highest level of care and ensure the wellbeing of each resident.
The main duties of the Support Worker will be:
- Provide support to residents
- Able to provide personal care to residents
- Administration of medication
- Maintaining accurate records, reports care plans etc.
- Planning and taking part in activities
In return you will receive:
- Training and career development
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Wellbeing & Support Programme
- Staff incentive scheme
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record at interview stage.
If you feel this position is for you, please contact Sandra at Angel Recruitment on 07711400028 for more information or alternatively register online at www.angelhr.org