- Posted: April 14, 2022
- Location: Winchester
- Start date: Immediate start
- Salary: up to £45kpa, 40 hours per week, plus benefits
Registered Care Manager
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Salary: up to £45kpa, 40 hours per week, plus benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Care Manager to manage a home which has residents with mental health and mild learning disabilities based in Winchester, Hampshire.
As the Registered Care Manager, you will be joining and managing a dedicated and very loyal team of staff, who prides themselves on providing a high standard of care to all residents to enable them to live as independently as possible.
The main duties of the Registered Care Manager will be:
- Experience and proven track record of management, ideally within mental health.
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being always delivered to residents.
- Experience of CQC policies and procedures
- Process strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
In return you will receive:
- You be joining a dedicated and loyal team
- Receive support from management
- Company benefits
- Career development
If you have experience working within mental health or have a track record in care home management, please contact Sandra on 07711400028 or register online at www.angelhr.org