- Posted: March 09, 2022
- Location: Huthwaite, Sutton-In-Ashfield (NG17),
- Start date: Working 4 afternoon shifts: Mon to Wed 11:30 – 22:00 and Thursday 11:45 to 22:00.
- Salary: £10.12 to £11.10 per hour + shift allowance of £208 pcm
The operator is to ensure all services provided to the customer, manufacture and supply of paint and paint related products meet all relevant specifications. manufacture and supply of paint and paint related products. To liaise with the laboratory/Maintenance in the daily running of manufacturing site.
- The job is to prepare chemical powders for use in the manufacture of surface coatings. This involves picking and weighing a variety of materials before they are used in a batch production process. A Reach FLT is used to store materials in warehouse racking and to pick stock.
- Carry out manufacturing duties in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure quality procedures are followed.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by business needs and as assigned by management.
- Significant work experience in many of the specific responsibilities can be accepted in lieu of formal education
- Experience within chemical industry is ideal or a batch manufacturing process.
- Teamwork, Communication, Listening and inter-personal skills
- Organizational skills.
- Computer skills.
Reach FLT licence essential. Counterbalance FLT licence also helps but not essential.