- Posted: November 09, 2021
- Location: Kent
- Start date:
NHS – Administrator
An exciting opportunity to work within the NHS. We have a temporary position available for an Administrator to provide support at Trevor Gibbens Unit in Maidstone. The pay banding is Band 3.
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm (37.5hrs pw)
This assignment will be starting ASAP and is due to last until the end of March 2022.
Essential Experience Required
- Customer facing role
- Previous paid employment or administrative/office work for minimum of 2 years
Essential Skills & Abilities Required
- Minimum basic Excel setting up of spreadsheets and updating for reports
- Preparation of documents to high quality using Word
- Use of Outlook for updating of calendar and appointments
- Prioritisation and organisation of work and ability to meet deadlines
- Good keyboard skills
- Ability to interact with colleagues and clients courteously
- Problem solving
- Accuracy and attention to detail is imperative
A band 3 Administrator will be a flexible resource to support teams in the provision of services to include organisation of work for self and other team members and may have front line contact with service users, carers, the general public or other external stakeholders, as well as internal colleagues. Administrators will support one or more team(s). The focus of these posts will be on volume typing, preparation of correspondence and customer service, organisation e.g. diary management and organising meetings and events + maintenance of effective and efficient working systems and supporting business and performance management. Providing day-to-day supervision and delegating tasks to the Administrative Assistant where these form part of the team. Scope will vary with each post depending on service needs.
If you are interested please send us your CV or call Veebha or Lily on 02085632200