- Posted: September 30, 2021
- Location: Huthwaite, Sutton-In-Ashfield (NG17)
- Start date: Full time Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm. 35 hours per week.
- Salary: £45000.00-£50,000.00 per year
A manufacturer are recruiting a Laboratory Supervisor for their Huthwaite site.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Liquid Industrial Lab.
- An Understanding of any all SAP, TIPS, SFDC, would be an advantage.
- The competent use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel is essential.
- The reading and understanding customer specifications.
- Familiarity with Automotive/ACE customer Specifications and requirements along with accelerated testing techniques would be an advantage.
- Working with production support, technical services/sales support and sales directly to provide customer support.
- There may be a requirement on occasions to travel to Customer Sites, within the UK and potentially within EMEA.
- The handling of raw materials, an understanding of formulations and what the components do, the safe use of laboratory mixers, dispersers, mills and coatings test equipment will be required.
- Dealing with production/QC and customer complaints.
- Supervising and supporting experienced technicians, junior technicians and apprentices.
- Working closely/collaboratively with the Wuppertal, US and other Global Industrial Laboratories may be required on occasions.
- Contributing to or involvement in PowerPoint presentations.
- All technology meetings are carried out in English, but having competency in another language would be an advantage.
- Hours can be flexible to suit workload and business requirements, minimum of 35 hours per week.