- Posted: September 06, 2021
- Location: Ashford, Kent
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Salary: £9.50ph £19,608 to £21,000 pa
Our client in Ashford are seeking experienced kitchen porters to assist the kitchen team. The kitchen porter will be working in high profile venue.
If you enjoy getting your hands dirty, have an eye for detail, takes pride in keeping kitchen areas clean and tidy and thrive on producing quality results? Then this could be the ideal job for you! You will be one of the most important members of the team, because without you the unit does not function. Interested then apply today
- Meals on duty
- £9.50 per hour
- Accommodation available, with a minimum cost
- Maintains supply of clean dishes, glassware, silverware, pots etc for the unit
- Maintains a clean kitchen environment
- Adhering to H&S and F&H regulations
- Assist the front of house staff
- You will play a key role in supporting our chefs in the kitchen ensuring that they are able to work in a clean and safe environment
- Take responsibility for maintaining a hygienic and tidy kitchen, managing the pot and plate wash area.
The ideal candidate
- The ability to cope with periods of pressure and prioritise workload accordingly
- A can do attitude and the willingness to want to learn
- Communicate effectively with both staff and student
- To be self-motivating and able to act on own initiative with minimum levels of supervision
- To be personally organised and able to work flexibly
- Experience in a catering environment preferred
Apply today or call Andrea 07872468680 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.