- Posted: August 09, 2021
- Location: Gloucestershire
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Salary: £9.20 to £9.70
Kitchen Porter based in Gloucestershire to work within education sector – Full DBS required
Rota 5 out of 7 days – Could be working Early, Mid, Evening Shifts
Car is essential to get to site
Our client in Gloucestershire are seeking experienced kitchen porters to assist the kitchen team.
The kitchen porter will be working in high profile Education site.
If you enjoy getting your hands dirty, have an eye for detail, takes pride in keeping kitchen areas clean and tidy and thrive on producing quality results? Then this could be the ideal job for you! You will be one of the most important members of the team, because without you the unit does not function. Interested then apply today
- Maintains supply of clean dishes, glassware, silverware, pots etc for the unit
- Maintains a clean kitchen environment
- Adhering to H&S and F&H regulations
- Assist the front of house staff
- You will play a key role in supporting our chefs in the kitchen ensuring that they are able to work in a clean and safe environment
- Take responsibility for maintaining a hygienic and tidy kitchen, managing the pot and plate wash area.
The ideal candidate
- The ability to cope with periods of pressure and prioritise workload accordingly
- A can do attitude and the willingness to want to learn
- Communicate effectively with both staff and student
- To be self-motivating and able to act on own initiative with minimum levels of supervision
- To be personally organised and able to work flexibly
- Experience in a catering environment preferred
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you have what it takes!
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.