- Posted: August 10, 2021
- Location: Based in Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire, DL9.
- Start date: Working full time hours, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30am till 5pm
- Salary: Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
Working for an established family run telecommunications company.
You will be working on a busy IT service desk, answering calls and emails from customers, resolving technical queries, assisting first line support, and escalating any issues to the IT manager. You will be required to assist with project implementation on external sites and will be the first point of contact for IT services & mobile phone related technical queries, both internally and from customers.
Through gradual introduction and onsite training, you will become integrated within the technical support desk and this role will see you build up your technical knowledge and experience within a vibrant and challenging role. You must be confident on the telephone and be able to deal with queries patiently and attentively with customers of varying technical knowledge.
Aside from any IT technical queries, you will also be assisting with mobile related technical queries as well as assist in the day to day management of the ICT systems and software within our company.
This is a varied role that will give the successful candidate experience in many aspects of running a successful telecommunication company.
- Receiving and responding to any incoming customer queries regarding their IT equipment, ensuring they are resolved.
- Dealing with customers over the telephone and via emails in a polite & friendly manner, ensuring good communication and 1st class customer service.
- Liaising directly with the network to resolve customer queries and issues.
- Investigate customer needs
- Resolving problems by guiding clients through programmes or you may be required to access their computers remotely and resolve the problem for them.