- Posted: November 25, 2021
- Location: Gillingham, Kent
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Human Resources
Job Title: Hospital porters
Location: Kent – ME7 5NY
- Monday to Friday £9.89
- Saturday £14.14
- Sunday £18.30
Shifts: Temporary – 13th to 19th December
Weekdays – 5hrs p/day
Weekends – 2hrs p/day
Our client is looking for hospital porters for an ongoing opportunity. We have a variety of shifts ranging from days and nights, to suit your lifestyle, full training will be provided so you can be part of ensuring that the hospital requirements behind the scenes run smoothly, very rewarding job that is waiting for the right person to apply… is that you?
- Transferring patients between various areas of the hospital
- Ensuring the safe movement of medical equipment
- Transporting clinical waste and dangerous materials
- Delivering meals to wards
- Delivering patient notes
To apply for this role, you must hold a valid DBS certificate.
Our agency can assist into acquiring one if you do not already have it – please enquire during application interview.
- Local roles
- Flexible work
- Work/life balance
- Accredited training with certificates
- Holiday pay- earn as you work
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Up to 40 hours per week
- Many more company benefits
- Immediate start
What will I need?
- Good level of English (both spoken & written) must be able to communicate with team members and understand directions given by team leaders/managers.
- Positive attitude and professional manners
- Black top, trousers & trainers
When applying, we might ask you for:
- 2x Proof of Address
- 2x Reference contact details
- Proof of right to Work
- Proof of NI number
- ID – Passport/Identity Card etc.
How to apply directly?
Contact Vladimir on 07704344621 or at email@example.com and mention the role your wish to apply for, your full name & preferred mode of contact.
He will get in touch directly, to discuss your interests, help with application process and talk about your availability.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://easy.angel-hr.co.uk/candidate/register/step1 →