- Posted: March 14, 2022
- Location: Watford
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Recruitment
Title: Head Chef
Type: Temp to Perm
Days / Times: Mon-Fri, 07:00-15:00, however weekends might be required on some occasions.
Pay: £15ph for first 12 weeks. Successful candidate will be able to negotiate salary after that period when going on Permanent contract with the client.
Plans meals and menus, theme days and special offers to provide adequate information to customers
- Takes overall responsibility for preparation and cooking food for staff and patients in hospitals.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that food and drink is nutritious and appetising. The food must meet patients’ medical and cultural needs including, for example, gluten free, low fat, soft food, halal, and vegetarian.
- Supervisors act as quality control, ensuring customer satisfaction through training employees properly and adhering to company policy.
- Supervises, encourages, and supports employees, ensures company standards are met. Directs the employees through their daily routines and interacts with customers to make sure that they have an exceptional experience.
- Ensures food is correctly and safely prepared in line with the HACCP regulations
- Manages inventory of supplies to support all stock controls protocols • Ensures compliance with all Food safety requirements.
- Ensures all policies and procedures are strictly adhered to. Takes reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Provides a great level of customer service to all patients, staff, and various stakeholders
- Organises, divides, and delegates/distributes workload into manageable activities, dependant on
expertise/area of focus whilst tracking completion levels to usefully achieve the desired milestones.
- Motivates and communicates, creating a team from a group of people, through decisions on pay, placement, promotion, and through communications with the team on various initiatives and focus areas.
- Local roles
- On-boarding Support
- Flexible work
- Enhanced Weekend and public holiday pay rates
- Work/life balance
- Free, Accredited training with certificates
- Holiday pay – earn as you work
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Pension scheme
What do I need?
- Enhanced DBS Clearance – essential (can get one with Angel)
- 2x Proof of Address – essential for recruitment process
- 2x References we can validate – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of National Insurance number – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK – essential for recruitment process
Welcome to the Angel Team!
We are excited to welcome you to our team and work with you.
Please use the below information to Apply on our website, contact us, or just browse our available vacancies.
Magda Paulinska – Recruitment Consultant
T: 02380 784777 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply, please visit https://easy.angel-hr.co.uk/candidate/register/step1 and fill out our Application Form. – We will be in touch with you shortly after.
For general enquires: Call 020 7940 2000
To visit our website and see our latest vacancies, please visit https://www.angelhr.org/