- Posted: May 24, 2022
- Location: Southampton/ SO19
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: £12.00-£14.00
A fast growing manufacturing company requires a GRP Laminator to join its Fibreglass Cell.
Key areas of responsibility
- Gel Coating/Fibreglass Spraying – The GRP Laminator is responsible for the all operations associated with the Gel Coating and Fibreglass Spraying including: the loading and unloading of the gels, resins, catalysts and fibreglass roving; and the cleaning, operation and maintenance of the spray guns.
- Fibreglass Rolling The GRP Laminator will be able to perform Fibreglass rolling duties as required.
- Other Duties – As required the GRP Laminator will be able to undertake other duties required in the production, particularly those associated with the Fibreglass Cell, such as the use of Hand Tools and Saws.
Key Skills Required:
- Solid background in GRP Laminating including use of Gel and Fibreglass Spray Guns
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Team player
Job Type: Full-time/ Permanent
Salary: £12.00-£14.00 per hour
Shift Pattern: Mon to Thurs- 7am to 5.30pm
For more information please contact Angelika via firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 02380784777.