- Posted: March 14, 2022
- Location: Basingstoke, RG24 9DX
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Recruitment
Title: General Assistant – Care Home
Pay: From £10ph
Location: Basingstoke, RG24 9DX
Type: Full & Part time positions
Days / Times: 16 – 45 p/w – Flexible
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Provide a good service experience
- Prepare and serve our popular well-loved products
- Be friendly, smile and have fun
- Ensure that our home looks presentable and vibrant
- Keep workplace clean
- Help with daily day to day duties
- Support Kitchen with meal preparation
We would like someone that has experience within catering industry, and someone with a can-do attitude and someone who likes to work as team and it’s not afraid for daily challenges.
If you love to work in a easy-paced environment, enjoy meeting new people every day and want to have fun then this role is perfect for you!
Got what it takes?
Of course, you do! If you are caring and positive person who is not afraid of hard work and thrive in a fun-loving environment, then you have what it takes!
- Local roles
- On-boarding Support
- Flexible work
- Enhanced Weekend and public holiday pay rates
- Work/life balance
- Free, Accredited training with certificates
- Holiday pay – earn as you work
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Pension scheme
What do I need?
- Enhanced DBS Clearance – essential (can get one with Angel)
- 2x Proof of Address – essential for recruitment process
- 2x References we can validate – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of National Insurance number – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK – essential for recruitment process
Welcome to the Angel Team!
We are excited to welcome you to our team and work with you.
Please use the below information to Apply on our website, contact us, or just browse our available vacancies.
Magda Paulinska – Recruitment Consultant
T: 02380 784777 | E: email@example.com
To Apply, please visit https://easy.angel-hr.co.uk/candidate/register/step1 and fill out our Application Form. – We will be in touch with you shortly after.
For general enquires: Call 020 7940 2000
To visit our website and see our latest vacancies, please visit https://www.angelhr.org/