- Posted: September 06, 2021
- Location: London
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Recruitment
Recruiting a Facility/Operational manager – South East London
Still seeking your ideal job? This could be your opportunity. Looking for very experienced operational/facility manager to oversee a contract for 6 months. This could be an opportunity to go permanent.
Salary up to £50k- £60k pro rata
Mainly Mon – Fri, but will need to be flexible as the market is open on weekends
Private Pension scheme
No late nights
Main duties for the Facility Operational manager
- Help ensure the Market runs smoothly, opens and closes at the correct times and always provide a safe and welcoming environment for customers, liaising with traders as needed, resolving issues and reporting anything significant to the Interim Director of Operations.
- Help to manage the cleaning and security teams, ensuring all tasks on the Borough Market property are carried out efficiently and safely, providing clear and helpful instructions.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is always up to date and the most efficient and cost effective operational services are procured.
- Ensure the brand is well represented at all times and exceptional customer service is delivered at all levels.
- Help to cultivate an employee culture that is progressive and supportive.
- Constantly be looking to drive and improve the Market’s sustainable practices.
Sounds like you, interested then contact me today for a brief chat 07872468680 or email your cv to email@example.com