- Posted: October 11, 2021
- Location: London Bridge
- Start date:
Facilities Operations Manager- Recruitment
Salary upon application
Monday-Friday 40 hrs per week + on call rota
We are looking for an excellent Operations Manager to head up our London Facilities team. Within this we manage a successful desk delivering high figures weekly and we need someone to maintain and push growth on this division
About the role:
We’re a small team looking after many Catering and Hospitality clients in London serving both temporary and permanent staff. Our clientele ranges from 5* hotels, restaurants, private member clubs and events to name a few.
Our division works with a booking’s app, where clients and consultants can oversee and request staff anytime, anywhere.
- Overall daily management of the facilities team
- Develop a motivated and happy team focused on sales and growth
- Building on and developing new business through warm leads, plus ones, cross selling
- Overseeing bookings and payroll management queries
- Overseeing compliance and system records
- Promotion, Marketing of jobs
- Client visits for new and existing business and check ins on site when necessary
- Ensure we maintain a highly customer focused and professional but personal touch
- Training and development of your team
- Making sure profit margins are achieved month on month
- Identify gaps where we can grow and achieve more
- Lead by example, don’t expect your team to do something you wouldn’t do
Who are we looking for?
We’d like an experienced Manager within the Hospitality and Catering sector with the ability to drive and develop new business whilst overseeing the day to day running of the team. Your motivation looks beyond your division and its your ability to cross- sell and look at the business needs as a whole that makes you special.
Your data savvy and motivated by numbers, always looking to increase whilst maintaining our quality of staff and service.
Please contact Lily on 020 7940 2731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org