- Posted: October 05, 2021
- Location: Essex
- Start date:
An exciting opportunity to join our team at Brockfield House, Rochford Hospital and The Lodge, Essex has become available. We are currently seeking conscientious and committed cleaners to join us onsite and provide a safe and happy environment to both clients and staff.
This is a hands on role that requires high energy and passion for a spotless environment. You must work to a high standard, have attention to detail and most importantly take pride in your work.
What we’ll give you:
- Weekly pay £9.23 ph
- Holiday pay
- Hours/Various shift patterns available days, evenings, weekends (see below for specific hours)
- Temp – Perm opportunities
- Free accredited training courses to upskill your knowledge
- Dedicated 24/7 support
More about the role:
- Various roles available of 6am-9am, 8am-1pm or 4pm-8pm Mon to Fri
- Ensuring areas are cleaned to the highest standards adhering to health and safety standards recommendations
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
- Temporary roles
We are looking for someone who has good attention to detail and can work independently and to a very high standard. Cleaning experience is preferred however full training will be provided. An enhanced DBS is required, but we can help you apply for one if you don’t have one.
If you are interested please apply on our website at www.angelhr.org or email your CV to Veebha at SupportWest@angelhr.org.