- Posted: December 23, 2021
- Location: Huthwaite, Sutton-In-Ashfield (NG17), NG17 2RF
- Start date: Working full time hours, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30am till 5pm
- Salary: £25,000 per annum.
- Manage the CV Production area in Huthwaite.
Health & Safety
- Ensure that site Health & Safety procedures are known and followed by all staff working in the CV Production area.
- Ensure all visitors observe H&S within the CV mixing area
- Safety equipment : People distancing etc
- Ensure that the correct PPE is worn by all staff and visitors coming into the CV production area.
- Manage the staff working in CV production area.
- Set workload for the staff under your responsibility and confirm that the tasks set for them are completed.
- Keep the CV Production area clean and tidy. Maintain good 5S (a place for everything, everything is its place).
- Track all orders from receipt of order to dispatch of goods.
- Ensure that orders are dispatched on-time, in-full. If this can’t be fulfilled inform the relevant Salesperson.
- Ensure that required raw materials for paint production are kept above the set minimum level, and make sure that the FIFO (1st in 1st out) process is in place.
- Liaise with Transport company in case of missing or late shipments.
- Respond to calls, messages and e-mails in a timely manner. Communicate timely with the Sales team.
- Keep batch card records of all mixed materials.
- Ensure that a 2nd person check is done on all labelled mixed paint prior to dispatch.
- Ensure that ancillary budget is in line with production levels.
- Spray out and Colour matching of new colours
- Qualifications – Level 1 Award/Certificate in Basic Construction Skills (Painting and Decorating)
Reference ID: CVSUPHW