- Posted: May 09, 2022
- Location: Thirsk Industrial Park, Thirsk.
- Start date: 37.5 hours a week with shifts a mixture of either 9am - 6pm ,Monday to Friday, plus 1 or 2 Saturdays per month, 10am to 3pm with paid overtime above 37.5 hours.
- Salary: Salary: £19,013 per annum + Saturday hours paid at overtime rates.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at an established mail-order company selling high quality menswear to a discerning and loyal customer base. Due to sustained growth, we are looking for someone to join our friendly Customer Service Team on a full-time basis at our office in Thirsk.
If you enjoy being part of a small, supportive team and love providing excellent customer service then this might be just the job for you.
As a member of our Customer Service Team you will:
- Receive incoming calls from customers and enter orders on the system.
- Deal with customers queries both over the telephone and via email.
- Process customer returns and refunds in a timely and efficient manner.
- Help in the warehouse during busy periods.
- Serve customers in our onsite shop.
Given the nature of the role it is essential that you have strong communication skills and an excellent telephone manner. You will enjoy dealing with customers, as exceeding customers’ expectations is pivotal to the continued success of our business. Previous experience of working in a customer facing environment is preferred.
You will be a team player with solid organisation and time management skills. You will be confident using Microsoft Office applications such as Work, Excel and Outlook and able to work under pressure.
Hours, Pay & Benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours a week with shifts a mixture of either 9am to 5pm, or 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday, plus 1 or 2 Saturdays per month 10am to 3pm with paid overtime above 37.5 hours.
Salary: £19,013 p.a. + Saturday hours (paid at overtime rates)
- 22 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, plus long-service increase
- Company pension with Royal London
- Sick pay
- Employee discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking