- Posted: January 11, 2022
- Location: Sutton-In-Ashfield NG17
- Start date: Working full time hours, 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Salary: Salary: £22,500 per year
A great opportunity has opened for an experienced and professional Customer Service Representative to join a thriving international company based in Huthwaite, Nottinghamshire. This role is a permanent contract, working Monday to Friday, full time 38 hours.
- To contribute to the day to day running of the Sales Office, including:
- Handling inquiries relating to products and pricing via e-mails and phone calls.
- Raising sales orders on the K8 system
- Liaising with production, warehouse and sales representatives to ensure orders meet the required date, delivery schedules and pricing.
- Dealing with and recording customer complaints using Salesforce.
- Deal with invoices.
- Providing Business support for the Sales Representatives.
- Ensure compliance with all QHSE requirements.
- Excellent IT skills;
- Excellent Customer Service skills;
- Highly organised and proactive;
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for you if you have previous Sales Administration experience and are looking to build and expand upon existing skills and experience. This is a busy and varied role within an international company combining great teamwork with individual independent work.