- Posted: October 05, 2021
- Location: London and Greater London
- Start date:
TEMPORARY CHEFS NEEDED A.S.A.P.
Are you a Chef in the London and Greater London area looking for flexible work? We have lots of vacancies to suit you and your lifestyle from a week or months’ work to a couple of days a week, whatever takes your fancy!
Whether you’re a Commis, Chef de Partie, Sous or Head Chef, we can help you.
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
Location: London and Greater London
Job Type: Flexible/Temp/Temp to perm to roles
- Competitive rate of +£13ph plus holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Local roles
- Opportunities to move from Temp to Perm
- Training to update and complete necessary and relevant qualifications including: Coronavirus awareness, Food Safety & Hygiene (Level 2) , Health & Safety Basics & Essentials , Manual Handling
- Reliable, Trustworthy, Flexibility
- Own chef whites, safety shoes and chef knives
- NVQ 1&2 or equivalent
- Food allergens certificate
- Level 2 food hygiene certificate
- Valid Enhanced DBS – not essential
Maybe you’re hungry and driven to reach Head Chef level or perhaps your looking for a Monday-Friday role to take some time out for family? We work with Schools, Hospitals, garden centers, cafes, restaurants, hotels etc. all of which have current vacancies that could be perfect for you.
APPLY TODAY SO WE CAN GET YOU COMPLIANT AND OUT TO WORK A.S.A.P. OR CALL Veebha on 02085632220