- Posted: September 09, 2021
- Location: Bromley - Kent
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Recruitment
We have a great opportunity for an experienced chef who has worked within an education site or a BI site , to assist the chef manager to work for a leading contract caterers in the UK, in Bromley BR1 4HD Term Time only.
I might work for a recruitment agency but will do my best to arrange an interview for you, as you will not be one of the many candidates that apply 🙂
Are you an experienced chef who wants more time with the family or time for yourself ? Mon – Fri, weekends off and have up to 10 weeks holiday per year. Sounds like you? Then apply today.
Tired of working late nights and weekends? Reap the rewards as a chef working within a school.
- Up to £28k term time only
- 40 hours per week between 7am – 4pm
- Monday to Friday
- Free car parking
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Working for one of the larger contract caters in the UK
The chef de partie will ensure fantastic food and exceptional service is provided with the assistance of front of house staff. You’ll be working in a busy environment cooking food from fresh produce, and putting a smile on the students face with your exceptional skills and creativity.
- Catering for breakfast, midmorning break and lunch supporting the chef manager
- Catering for hot meals and grab and go
- You must have experience working in a busy site and work well under pressure
- Build excellent relationship with the students
- Assist on the counter during lunch service
- Ensure all students requirements are delivered
- Working with a team of 12
Who are we looking for?
If you come from a contract catering, or have worked in an education site, used to a busy environment and have the passion to cook exceptional food to company standards, then this is for you. This is a great opportunity to make a mark for yourself. We need a great attitude and bags of enthusiasm from you.
Grab your chef whites and call Andrea on 07872468680