- Posted: August 13, 2021
- Location: Oxfordshire and Berkshire
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Recruitment
It is all happening for September 21, new term starting. We have a great opportunity for an experienced chef manager who has worked within an education site, near Henley on Thames. Term Time only.
Are you an experienced chef manager who wants more time with the family or time for yourself ? Mon – Fri, weekends off and have up to 10 weeks holiday per year. Sounds like you? Then apply today. I can be the recruiter to arrange an interview for you, instead of being one of the many applicants when you apply directly. Or could find you something more suitable?
Salary up to £32k plus performance related bonus including up to 10 weeks holiday per year
40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Free car parking
Between 7.00am – 4pm, needs to be flexible
Up to 12 weeks holiday
Chef Manager – Job introduction
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about cooking and loves working with children. The chef manager will be managing a small team.
- All food is from fresh ingredients
- Catering for the students and teachers
- Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you’ll maximise the performance of your team.
- Leading by example and setting high standards, you’ll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
- The chef manager must have experience working in a similar environment and have the ability to build a good relationship with their team and the client.
- We expect the chef manager to ensure fantastic food and exceptional service is provided, whilst assisting in managing the P&L accounts.
Sound like you then apply today! Want more information then call me Andrea 07872468680