- Posted: May 03, 2022
- Location: Bracknell - Berkshire
- Start date: Well established company since 1994
- Salary: Contract Caterer
Skills: chef manager, education, volume catering, fresh cooking, contract catering
Chef Manager -Bracknell- Berkshire- Term Time
Up to £28000k including 10 – 12 week holiday = this will be around £16.30 per hour
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 7.00am – 3.30pm
Meals on duty
Opportunity to progress within the company
Job introduction for
Need a new challenge , time to make a move I am recruiting for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef Manager to manage the front and back of house within an education site in Bracknell. The chef manager will have the assistance of 10 staff, including a cook and a support manager. You will for a well established contract caterer who takes pride in the food that they prepare making sure students and staff come back for more.
- Strong craft skills are essential.
- Ideally you will have relative background experience and good understanding of P&L accounts
- You will be catering for large numbers from 3 serving areas and 6th form, therefore you need experience catering for very large numbers.
- Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you’ll maximise the performance of your team.
- The chef manager must have the ability to build a good relationship with their team and the client.
- We expect the chef manager to ensure fantastic food and exceptional service is provided, whilst managing the P&L accounts.
Interested, want to know more then apply today or call Andrea 07947480238
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 2 days.