- Posted: October 29, 2021
- Location: Bedfordshire - Dunstable
- Start date: Term Time
- Salary: Contract Caterer
Chef /Cook Manager – for an Education site in Dunstable/Bedfordshire
We have a great opportunity for an experienced chef manager to manage the front and back of house within a secondary school in Dunstable.
Are you an experienced chef manager who wants more time with the family or time for yourself ? Had enough working all the hours under the sun?? Sounds like you? Then apply today.
Salary up to £20000- this includes 10 – 12 week holiday
Can earn an extra income by working for the agency on your holidays or work at other sites within the company
40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Free car parking
Between 7.00am – 3pm – 40 hours per week
Chef Manger – Job introduction
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about cooking and loves working with children.
- All food is from fresh ingredients
- Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you’ll maximise the performance of your team.
- Leading by example and setting high standards, you’ll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
- The chef manager must have experience working in a similar environment and have the ability to build a good relationship with their team and the client.
- We expect the chef manager to ensure fantastic food and exceptional service is provided, whilst assisting in managing the P&L accounts.
Sound like you then apply today! Want more information then call me Andrea 07872468680 TO START A.S.A.P