- Posted: October 22, 2021
- Location: Colchester, Essex
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Human Resources
Up to £14 per hour
We have an excellent opportunity for a Chef Manager to oversee the food service for a small 74 pupil secondary school in the Colchester area.
Fresh, tasty produce cooked from scratch is the heart of this school. Agree?
What’s in it for you?
- Term time only
- Monday to Friday 4-5 hour shifts per day
- No late nights
- Competitive rates
- Work with likeminded chefs
- Work/life balance
- Holiday pay- earn as you work
Who are you?
- Passionate about delivering food and providing an organised service
- Background chef experience with ability to train a team to provide high quality food.
- Creative and innovative
- Ensure health and safety regulations are met
- Maintain correct stock levels and relationships with suppliers
- Assist in on site administration, cash control
Most importantly, you will be joining a company who are keen to recognise your achievements with focus on work life balance in return for delivering an exceptional service.
Please note: An enhanced DBS and two satisfactory references are required for this role.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV or call Lily or Veebha on 02079402000