- Posted: May 10, 2022
- Location: Hampshire
- Start date: No late nights
- Salary: Contract caterer
Recruiting a Chef Manager for a lovely care home in Alton – Hampshire INCREASED SALARY
WE ARE STILL RECRUITING – who would of thought that is is such a challenge!!!!
Tired of working in a busy establishment, want to cater for up to 30 residents? We are recruiting for a chef manager for a 60-bedroom care home. Do you want to put a smile on the resident’s face with your amazing food, cooked all from fresh? No need to work 70 hour per week. If you have experience working in a similar environment, contact me today.
What we offer
- You will be employed by a contract caterer
- Salary up to £30K
- 5 out of 7 days mainly Mon – Thur – 6.30am to 7pm
- 3 days off per week
- Progression within the company
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Assist in creating a varied and nutritional menu in line with dietary needs and preferences
- Training and managing the kitchen team in prepping cooking and serving of food
- Managing all mandatory paperwork including adhering to COSHH and HACCP guidelines, company policies and procedures, budgets, managing orders and deliveries
- Responsible for stock taking, P&L accounts
The ideal candidate
A passion for cooking with previous experience working in a fresh food kitchen and relevant hygiene certificates. You want to create and deliver an excellent dining experience at each meal and make our residents feel at home. You’re a natural leader, open to new ideas with an innovative approach to cooking, always maintaining high standards. You’ll enjoy mentoring and supporting others and you’ll cherish the little moments with our residents, sharing your love of food with them.
Interested in knowing more call Andrea on 07872468680
I will get back to you within 3 days if you are shorlisted