- Posted: October 07, 2021
- Location: Folkestone - Kent
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Recruitment
Chef for a residential home – PERMANENT
We have a great opportunity for an experienced chef to assist the chef manager and his brigade catering for residents within a care home, near Folkestone. This is a very rewarding job as you will be putting a smile on the residents face.
- 40 hours per week between, 7am to 5pm
- Could work 4 days on and 3 days off to be discussed
- No late nights or split shifts
- Free car parking
- Opportunity to progress within the company
The chef de partie will ensure fantastic food and exceptional service is provided for the residents. This is an opportunity to show your skills and possibly progress into a sous chef in the near future. Cooking for up to 170 residents all food from fresh produce.
Who are we looking for?
If you have worked in a hotel, restaurant or events and want a slower pace of life, then this could be for you. We need a great attitude and bags of enthusiasm from you.
Grab your chef whites and call Andrea on 07872468680