- Posted: May 10, 2022
- Location: South East London
- Start date: Working directly with employer
- Salary: Cafe/Bar -
Chef – Permanent increased salary
We have a great of opportunity for 2 – 3 experienced commis chefs or chef de partie who have the right attitude and want to be part of a new opening for a café/bar near London Bridge. The employer also caters for music events in the area.
What we offer
Up to £32k per annum
Working Wednesday to Saturday
3 days off per week
40 – 48 hours per week paid by the hour
Between 10am – 11pm – can be flexible to be discussed at the interview
Discounts for music gigs
Meals on duty
- The ideal chef will be assisting the HC in preparing modern English cuisine. You will be part of a new brigade catering for an 80 seater café/bar.
- All our food is prepared from fresh ingredients, creating simple good wholesome dishes
- A la cart style service
- Cater lunch and dinner service
- The chef will be part of a new brigade and new opening.
- Start a.s.a.p.
Interested in knowing more apply today or call Andrea on 07872468680
I will contact you within 3 days if you are shortlisted