- Posted: May 23, 2022
- Location: Oxford
- Start date: up to 12 weeks holiday per annum, progression
- Salary: working for well known contract caterer
Skills: hospitality , catering, volume catering, supervisor, management , contract catering, hotel, multi site, coffee shop
Catering supervisor – Oxford
Between £10.50 to £11.00 per hour
5 out of 7 days can be discussed at the interview , can be flexible
Up to 37.5 hour per week
up to 12 weeks holiday per year
Meals on duty
Great opportunities for progression
Time for a new career? Recruiting a very experienced supervisor to work for one of our clients education sites in Oxford. We can discuss the shifts you would like to work at the interview stage. Supervising a team of 3 staff catering for the students and hospitalty within the school.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to progress within the catering world. Every day has an exiting new challenge.
The ideal candidate
- You must have supervisory skills in the catering industry.
- Experience in supervising large teams.
- To be self-motivating and able to act on own initiative with minimum levels of supervision
- Display a positive, friendly and professional manner with customers.
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to cope with periods of pressure and prioritise workload accordingly
- Must be able to multitask
- Strong communication skills and the ability to identify customer needs or issues before they arise.
- Exceptional customer service skills
Want to know more, then apply today or call Andrea on 07872468680
We will contact you within 2 days if you are shortlisted