- Posted: October 05, 2021
- Location: Essex
- Start date:
Catering Assistants (All Levels) – Hourly Pay £9ph-£9.50ph
As a Catering Assistant, you are at the heart of our operation, and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Catering Assistant at UPS College Benfleet.
Features & Benefits of Being A Catering assistant:
- Flexible hours – take control of your work/life balance.
- Lots of ongoing work ALL Monday to Friday, 8am-2:30pm
- Temporary but ongoing work
- A professional service that will always support its staff
- A temporary position may lead on to a permanent opportunity
- Great Rates of pay – between £9-£9.50 per hour
- Immediate Start
- Paid Weekly
- Holiday pay
- Evenings and weekends off
- Access to FREE training courses
Duties to include:
- Cleaning the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
• Carrying out basic food preparation tasks
• Ensuring chefs are equipped with the food and tools they need.
• Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food. Catering assistants may be expected to peel, trim or wash food so it is ready to be cooked
• Loading and unloading the dishwasher
• Helping to serve meals
- Must have relevant experience
• A DBS preferred, however can be applied for by Angel
• Pro-active with the ability to work unsupervised
• Good communications skills
• Upbeat with positive attitude
• Level 2 Food Hygiene or equivalent (not essential training provided)
• High level of flexibility with the role and hours
Interested then apply today on our website or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org