- Posted: November 23, 2021
- Location: Basildon
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Human Resources
Title: Catering Assistant
Location: Basildon, SS14
Are you looking for flexible work in the Kent areas? – wonderful! Angel Recruitment has some exciting Kitchen Assistant opportunities to fit your fancy. Choose your shifts and work around your own schedule. Enjoy fast and friendly recruitment process and ASAP work opportunities.
At Angel, we value our employees, so we ensure they get:
- Local roles
- Flexible work
- Work/life balance
- Work in some of the best places in Kent
- Holiday pay – earn as you work
- Progress into a permanent role (depending on client)
What am I going to do?
Catering Assistants make sure that Cooks have assistance available. They help with general prep, dishing out and cleaning. The typical tasks are almost the same as a Kitchen Assistant`s. In a school environment, a catering assistant helps run the kitchen smoothly and ensure our future generations enjoy a big part of being in education – mealtime with their mates.
What do I need?
- Enhanced DBS Clearance – essential prior to start (can get one with Angel)
- 2x Proof of Address – essential for recruitment process
- 2x References we can validate – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of National Insurance number – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK – essential for recruitment process
- Catering Experience – not essential, but always a plus
- Food Hygiene Qualifications – not essential (can get e-training with Angel)
If this sounds like an attractive idea to you, call Vladimir on: 07704344621 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can contact Angel Recruitment on 01622 761465 or come visit us at our Essex office located: Skyline Plaza, Office 9 The Plaza Business Centre, 45 Victoria Ave, Southend-on-Sea SS2 6BU
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://easy.angel-hr.co.uk/candidate/register/step1 →