- Posted: October 12, 2021
- Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Start date: Full (37.5) or part-time (22.5) hours available. Hours: 08:30 - 17:00 Mon to Thurs & 08:30 - 16:00 Fri
- Salary: Part-time £18,000 / Full time £30,000 per annum.
1. Responsible for the management and timely delivery of all pre-qualifications, bidding related activities and tender submissions.
2. Co-ordinate the BD input from Management, Engineering and Business Support functions to ensure that the content is accurate and relevant for the tender bid.
3. Work closely with the Directors to develop a bid strategy to maximise success factors in winning tenders.
4. Produce quality/technical documentation and to a standard which results in as high a quality evaluation mark as possible. Liaising with the Directors to agree the competitive pricing to be included.
5. Responsible for ensuring correct branding of corporate material including brochures, letterheads etc. Recommending changes as required.
6. Monitor and track publications and websites where notification of business opportunities will be published. Disseminating such information and co-ordinating any required contact or response through such portals or client contacts.
7. Pro-actively manage and improve the opportunity tracking process, soliciting input as required from the Directors, the Management Team and operational staff.
8. Respond to requests from BD Assistants re information required to enable them to complete pre-qualification tenders and submissions for their individual offices.
Marketing Strategy / Research:
1. Work with the Directors to devise and implement a Marketing Strategy for all offices.
2. Develop and standardise PowerPoint presentation templates to be used by all Office BD Assistants.
3. Undertake regular market research, competitor and customer surveys UK wide and feedback to Directors.
4. Maintain a database on success/rejection rates of tenders and submissions including market data.
5. Interaction/co-ordination with Directors / Office BD Assistants to collate and develop marketing information and to ensure consistency of information and design.
Website / Extranet (Group):
1. Responsible for inputting to the developing the company’s Website and internal Extranet.
2. Preparation and design of articles and adverts for press release including articles for the Website, Linked-In and the Extranet.
1. To provide pro-active administrative support to the Regional Director.
2. To assist with financial planning/projections.
3. Collation and updating of CVs and Project Data Sheets for submission purposes.
4. Liaison with external photographers and media companies to arrange any necessary photography.
Salary £30,000 per annum. Full time 37.5 hours per week with option for upto 2 days per week hybrid/home working – 08:30 to 17:00 Mon to Thurs and 08:30 to 16:00 Fri
Salary £18,000 per annum. Part time 22.5 hours per week to suit school drop off and pick up. (Basically 4.5 hours per day). We are flexible if someone needs flexibility, e.g., to do the school run.
Remote working: We are currently trialing up to 2 days per week home working, although initially during the probation period this may not always be possible due to role familiarisation.