- Posted: May 26, 2022
- Location: Darlington DL1
- Start date: Working hours are Monday - Friday 08:30 - 16:30
- Salary: £10.50 PER HOUR
Our client a manufacturer based in Darlington.
Current duration expected at 6 months for the roles but with the possibility of extension into a permanent contract depending on business needs.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Precision to control booking processes across a number of machines.
- Perform basic audit work.
- Experience in administrative roles would be advantageous.
- Computer literacy – there will be a good amount of pc work but this is not a desk job, the positions will be out on the shop floor.
- PPE equipment will be provided e.g. hearing protection.
- You will be required to wear safety boot as you will be on your feet for most of the day.
- You will be required to move between machines, performing basic visual audits and then doing a short stint of pc work.
- Ideally someone who has had a health and safety conscious job previously would be good.
- You will be required to follow company regulations when out on the shop floor.
- Escalate non-conformance to standards such as quality issues.
- Maintain an overall understanding of the how the shop floor is operating at all times and work with the shift Supervisor to suggest and make changes when needed.
- Work daily with a can-do attitude.
- Communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization including operators and supervisors.
- Audit experience not required but willingness to learn if needed.
- Health and Safety experience
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Willing and able to work overtime as needed
- Working hours are 08:30 till 16:30.