- Posted: October 02, 2021
- Location: DL1 4XT
- Start date: To start ASAP, jobs expected to last 6 months but could be extended.
- Salary: Pay rate £10.50
Our client a manufacturer based in Darlington. Are recruiting 4 temporary candidate’s for administrative based roles. Current duration expected at 6 months for the roles but with the possibility of extension depending on business needs.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Precision to control booking processes across a number of machines.
- Perform basic audit work.
- Experience in administrative roles would be advantageous.
- Computer literacy – there will be a good amount of pc work but this is not a desk job, the positions will be out on the shop floor.
- PPE equipment will be provided e.g. hearing protection.
- You will be required to wear safety boot as you will be on your feet for most of the day.
- You will be required to move between machines, performing basic visual audits and then doing a short stint of pc work.
- Ideally someone who has had a health and safety conscious job previously would be good.
- You will be required to follow company regulations when out on the shop floor.
- Escalate non-conformance to standards such as quality issues.
- Maintain an overall understanding of the how the shop floor is operating at all times and work with the shift Supervisor to suggest and make changes when needed.
- Work daily with a can-do attitude.
- Communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization including operators and supervisors.
- Audit experience not required but willingness to learn if needed.
- Health and Safety experience
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Willing and able to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work a fixed shift pattern of 6:00 till 14:00 (fixed) and 14:00 till 22:00 (fixed).