- Posted: October 20, 2021
- Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Start date: Immediate start
- Salary: up to £11.75 per hour plus £45 sleep-in allowance, and overtime.
Support Worker – Days & Nights
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Permanent: Full-time (37.5 hours per week), part- time hours available
Hourly rate: up to £11.75 per hour, depending on experience, plus £45 sleep-in allowance, and overtime.
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers, to provide support to residents with learning disabilities based in Stockport, Greater Manchester
You will be working in a team of Support Workers who are passionate in provide first class support to each individual resident across three services.
The main duties of the Support Worker will to be to assist residents with personal care, preparation of meals and cooking as well as various activities within the community, shopping, going to cinema and theatre etc always ensuring that the wellbeing of the resident.
Ideal candidate should be compassionate and caring, pervious experience and understanding of challenging behaviour would be desirable
In return you will receive
- Full and ongoing training
- Investment in your career development
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday
- Membership to Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record at interview stage.
If you feel this position is for you, please contact Sandra at Angel Recruitment on 07711400028 for more information or alternatively register online at www.angelhr.org