How We Do CSR
Angel Recruitment is committed to leaving things the way we’d like to find them – your mum told you that too, right? In business speak that’s called corporate social responsibility or CSR.
For a nationwide business like us that means conducting business in a way that creates authentic value for our clients, candidates, communities and employees. Plus, doing our bit to help advance social and environmental progress.
What We Do
From minimising our carbon footprint to broadening our own talent pool, to placing local people in local jobs wherever practicable, every year we aim to up our CSR game. Here’s what we’ve achieved so far:
- Partner of Paperless 2017
- We’ve reduced our carbon footprint – by introducing web-based communication systems and minimising travel wherever feasible
- We re-use technology and support our local Job Centre by redistributing redundant IT equipment
- We support local employer forums and local business needs
- Angel Recruitment has trained over 1,500 individuals with a view to gaining employment in their local community – to date the scheme has been 100% successful
- We endeavour to place local people in local jobs where possible
- Employers – request a call back HERE
- Candidates – join us HERE