- Posted: March 14, 2022
- Location: Romsey, SO51
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Recruitment
Title: Trainee Fabricator
Pay: £10 for first 12 weeks then – £11.5
Location: Romsey, SO51
Type: ASAP Start, Full-time, Permanent
Days / Times: Mon-Fri 0700-1600 + 1h break
Additional: Your main place of work will be in the workshop based in Southampton.
Required: Driver`s License is desirable
TRAINEE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN NEW TRADE AS A General Stone Fabricator!!!
Our client is one of the Souths leading fabricators of quartz and granite worktops.
We are looking for a full-time stone worktop fabricator to join our small friendly team.
The successful applicant must be physically fit as lifting is involved.
Previous stone fabrication is not required as full training will be given, this will involve learning all aspects of manufacturing granite and quartz worktops.
We are looking for individuals who want to grow within the company and learn a trade
Working closely with Head Fitters you will be shown how works are to be carried out, the expectations and the finishing of jobs, as well as the full process involved.
- Local roles
- On-boarding Support
- Flexible work
- Enhanced Weekend and public holiday pay rates
- Work/life balance
- Free, Accredited training with certificates
- Holiday pay – earn as you work
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Pension scheme
What do I need?
- Enhanced DBS Clearance – essential (can get one with Angel)
- 2x Proof of Address – essential for recruitment process
- 2x References we can validate – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of National Insurance number – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK – essential for recruitment process
Welcome to the Angel Team!
We are excited to welcome you to our team and work with you.
Please use the below information to Apply on our website, contact us, or just browse our available vacancies.
Magda Paulinska – Recruitment Consultant
T: 02380 784777 | E: email@example.com
To Apply, please visit https://easy.angel-hr.co.uk/candidate/register/step1 and fill out our Application Form. – We will be in touch with you shortly after.
For general enquires: Call 020 7940 2000
To visit our website and see our latest vacancies, please visit https://www.angelhr.org/