- Posted: December 29, 2021
- Location: Surrey
- Start date: Immediate start
- Salary: £17, 500pa -£18,500pa, based on 37.5 hour per week
Permanent: Full-Time, 37.5 per hour per week
Location: Camberley, Surrey
Salary: £17, 500pa -£18,500pa, based on 37.5 hour per week, plus company benefits and career development
We are currently recruiting for Support Worker to work for one of the UK’s leading providers who support people with learning disabilities and complex needs, based in Camberley, Surrey.
As the Support Worker you will be working within a small team and will be providing support to people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Your duties will be:
- Providing Support to residents
- Maintaining accurate and details records, reports, care plans etc.
- Administration of medication
- Assisting with cooking and shopping
- Planning and take part in activities
In return you will receive:
- Flexible working hours
- Training and career development
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Wellbeing & Support Programme
- Staff incentive scheme
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record at interview stage.
If you feel this position is for you, please contact Sandra at Angel Recruitment on 07711400028 for more information or alternatively register online at www.angelhr.org