- Posted: May 05, 2022
- Location: London
- Start date: Working for high profile clients
- Salary: Indepemdent events company
Sous Chef – Events and Hospitality Permanent role
What is in it for you
- Do you want to work for a company that has been well established for 3 decades?
- Catering for very high-profile events?
- Salary between £28k – £50k per annum depending on experience?
- 40 – 54 hours per week plus overtime paid, after 40 hours?
- Mainly Mon – Fri but will need to be able to work weekends
- Closed over Xmas and New year to spend time with the family?
The Sous chefs experience
- This is an amazing opportunity for a very experience and passionate sous chef or a CDP who would like to step up the ladder, that specializes in events to provide high quality, creative and amazing dishes for high profile clients.
- As the Sous Chef, you will be a vital part of the team and work closely with the Exec and Head Chef.
- The sous chef will produce extremely high-quality dishes using fresh, seasonal ingredients presented with flair and creativity.
- All senior chefs will assist in making sure the kitchen and events run smoothly, so you must be client facing and able to run jobs on your own or manage the team.
- Food is produced in the CPU and is delivered to the various events with the assistance of porters and drivers
I won’t bore you what is required for an events sous chef as you should know! Interested in knowing more? Apply today or call Andrea on 07872468680
Due to the number of applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3 days. What are you waiting for?