- Posted: March 14, 2022
- Location: Watford, WD18 0HB
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Recruitment
Title: Sous Chef
Location: Watford, WD18 0HB
Days / Times: 37.5hrs per week, 7.00am – 15.00pm includes alternate weekends (times might vary)
Being a Sous Chef isn’t just about helping the Head Chef ensure food is prepared to the agreed standard and that deadlines are met. It’s about taking control of running the kitchen in their absence. It’s about using modern kitchen equipment and fresh local produce to develop full diet sensitive meals for residents so they can enjoy the same flavour and nutrition. And it’s about helping to come up with menus, consulting with residents to ensure their needs and choices are met and preparing food in line with specific diets. Put simply, it’s about making a difference.
- Alternate weekend working and sociable working hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities to progress through our personalised career paths into Head Chef
- Quality and free training to help develop and enhance your skills
- Bank holiday enhancements.
What do I need?
- Enhanced DBS Clearance – essential (can get one with Angel)
- 2x Proof of Address – essential for recruitment process
- 2x References we can validate – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of National Insurance number – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK – essential for recruitment process
Welcome to the Angel Team!
We are excited to welcome you to our team and work with you.
Please use the below information to Apply on our website, contact us, or just browse our available vacancies.
Magda Paulinska – Recruitment Consultant
T: 02380 784777 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply, please visit https://easy.angel-hr.co.uk/candidate/register/step1 and fill out our Application Form. – We will be in touch with you shortly after.
For general enquires: Call 020 7940 2000
To visit our website and see our latest vacancies, please visit https://www.angelhr.org/