- Posted: October 25, 2021
- Location: Darlington DL1
- Start date: ASAP! Full time hours, 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday day's or night's (07:30-15:30 or 22:00-06:00)
- Salary: £10.50 -£13.65 per hour
We have a requirement for a production scheduler to work at a Darlington manufacturing company. This is a temporary to permanent job role.
- Use of specialist systems to produce and update sequences issued to manufacturing.
- Monitor these sequences against daily demand, liaise with packing departments to ensure needs are met.
- React to shortages and downtime and amend plans to prevent failure.
- Effectively communicate with multiple departments to ensure that all customer needs are fulfilled in good time.
- Looking for a candidate with good familiarity with MS Excel, experience with speciality systems is not required but would be beneficial.
- 90% office based with some shop floor activity.
- Initially working day’s starting (7:30-15:30) flexibility required, as potentially as the business needs change the position could go onto nights (22:00-06:00)
- Working 39 hours per week Monday to Friday.