- Posted: April 28, 2022
- Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
- Start date:
- Salary: £21,000 per annum
Our client is currently looking for a Production Administrator to join their fast growing business.
About the company
Our client is a leading global manufacturer, marketer and distributor of high-performance coatings systems. With over a 150-year heritage in the coatings industry, They are known for manufacturing high-quality products with well-recognized brands supported by market-leading technology and customer service.
The company operates its business in two operating segments: Performance Coatings and Transportation Coatings, serving four end markets, including: Refinish, Industrial, Light Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle, across the following four regions: North America, EMEA, Latin America and Asia-Pacific
· Production of paint products, solvent and water-based, in line with the material batch cards issued.
· Packing of paint products.
· Update the Production Manager if there are any issues or problems within the production area or process.
· Comply with practices and procedures as defined in the Company’s quality and procedures manuals.
· Comply with Health, Safety and environmental practices and procedures as described in the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental manuals.
· Any other associated duties detailed by the Production Manager.
Training will be given to fulfil the requirements of the role, but applicants must have production line experience within a busy manufacturing environment and be quality and Health & Safety conscious.
· Salary: £21,000 per annum.
· Working: Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:30, one hour unpaid lunch
(37.50 hours per week).