- Posted: August 31, 2021
- Location: Darlington DL3
- Start date: Full time 38 hours per week
- Salary: Shift rate increases to £13.49 after 12 weeks increasing to £16.79 + overtime
Process Operators required to support a well-established business during an increase in workload.
Candidates required to work alternating shift pattern Monday to Friday: 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm.
This role would suit candidates who like to be kept busy, are happy to work shifts and are reliable and hard-working.
Duration: Till the end of the year with the possibility of being extended into 2022, depending on business needs.
- Weighing and assembling of batches to exact formulations
- Using a counterbalance forklift truck for the retrieval of materials for processing
- Operation of extruding, grinding and blending equipment
- Reviewing of the production planning board
- Presentation of samples for analysis
- Completion of batch documentation
Candidates MUST have a valid counterbalance forklift licence and also have experience of working within a similar role.
Shift rate increases to £13.49 after 12 weeks increasing to £16.79 + overtime