- Posted: June 14, 2022
- Location: Darlington DL3
- Start date: Full time Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm.
- Salary: Salary: £18,000.00-£22,500.00 per year
We are looking for a responsible Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day operations. Your job will be to provide clerical support to our managers and employees and coordinate all daily administrative activities.
- Manage incoming and outgoing emails
- Processing of invoices, matching invoices to order.
- Sending timesheets to the accountant for processing
- Keeping up to date with compliance for accredited with construction line accreditation. E.G. when a vehicle is serviced, ensuring a copy of invoice is in the vehicle’s file.
- Working in a team of 16 people in total, most of which are self-employed
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
Option to work in the office at Faverdale or work from home so many day’s per week.