- Posted: September 08, 2021
- Location: Northallerton
- Start date:
- Salary: ASAP
Our client, a thriving family-run business in the Northallerton area, are looking to recruit an experienced and creative Marketing Assistant to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. This role could be on a part-time or full-time basis and can be flexible for the right candidate.
The main focus of this role will be to manage the Company website, manage adverts and undertake all social media activity.
- Maintenance and updating of Company website;
- Manage, develop and grow the social media platforms – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Create and place advertisements for trade journals, website, social media etc;
- Create content for website and social media platforms;
- Email marketing;
- Be pro-active in developing marketing strategy for the business;
- Monitor customer queries via social channels and answer/delegate accordingly;
- Other duties as required.
Candidates should be pro-active and have great ideas as well as excellent attention to detail. You may be asked to help out with other duties within the business and be happy to assist where needed.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a varied marketing role, flexible hours and who sees themselves being an integral part of a small team making a positive contribution to the success of the business.