- Posted: May 04, 2022
- Location: Hampshire
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: £19,000
Manufacturing Operative/ Assemblers Level 1
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Operative/ Assemblers to start their journey and join their team on Temp- Perm or contract basis. A company manufactures a wide range of energy efficient commercial heat recovery ventilation products for public, commercial and industrial buildings in the UK.
Location: Hampshire/ Eastleigh- SO53.
Assignment: Full Time– Temp to Perm/ Contract
Monday- Friday 06h00-14h00 or 14h00-22h30 (30 minutes of unpaid break)
37.5 hour/ week
Purpose of Role:
To successfully maintain the manufacturing schedules and improve efficiencies. To contribute towards the manufacturing strategy of “On time in full, at Best Quality, Lowest Total Cost, Shortest Lead Time and High Morale; through optimizing production flow by eliminating any waste.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Operating within a manufacturing environment, constructing our product, whilst conforming to our standard operating procedures and policies.
- To review the air handling drawing prior to constructing along with your Senior or and Team Leader, ensuring all required materials and casework is present to meet the agreed build plan unless otherwise agreed.
- To maintain and improve best quality standards, inspecting throughout the manufacturing process, reporting any concerns to your manufacturing Senior operative or Team Leader to effectively come to a resolution to prevent impacting on time delivery at best quality.
- To assist with rework of piece parts or final assemblies as and when required ensuring quality standards are adhered to.
- Ensure all tools and working area are respected and maintained, to keep clean and tidy and free from hazards.
- To assist in the development of new and improved products and offering constructive feedback and input to enhance the development or better the products features and build qualities.
- To observe all signs, instructions and procedures relevant to Health & Safety ensuring you are always conforming to policy and have an awareness within your area of work.
- Support with personal ongoing training and development.
- All other reasonable requests made by your Senior, Team Leader and line Manager.
- To be flexible with overtime where needed to support the department.
Skills / Abilities
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Responsible attitude
- Able to work well both in a team and individually
- Proactive can-do attitude
- The ability to interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, specifications, works orders and reports in order to determine requirements and assembly instructions
For more information please contact Angelika via email@example.com or please call 02380784777.