- Posted: December 17, 2021
- Location: Basildon
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Human Resources
Title: Logistics Officers Band 3
Pay: £9.65 p/h
Mon to Friday
At Angel Recruitment, we have an opportunity for You, that might just be a fit. Our client, Basildon Hospital Stores are looking for staff and if you`re successful – you can be the one in charge of stock movement.
Ideally the candidates for this role will have some computer skills.
The roles require physical effort moving boxes / trolleys etc of stock around the hospital with minimal desk work, so it can be classed as “physically demanding”.
- Provide a managed Supply Chain and Logistics replenishment service for stock and non-stock products.
- Ensure that all stocks are managed appropriately and cost effectively, meeting the needs of user departments and that all products are replenished in accordance with agreed processes, policies and procedures.
- Ensure non-stock products received in Receipts and Dispatch are distributed to user departments.
- To use initiative and work independently with a minimum level of supervision.
At Angel, we value our employees, so we ensure they get:
- Local roles
- Flexible work
- Work/life balance
- Work in some of the best places in Kent
- Holiday pay – earn as you work
- Progress into a permanent role (depending on client)
What do I need?
- Enhanced DBS Clearance – essential prior to start (can get one with Angel)
- 2x Proof of Address – essential for recruitment process
- 2x References we can validate – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of National Insurance number – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK – essential for recruitment process
- Catering Experience – not essential, but always a plus
- Food Hygiene Qualifications – not essential (can get e-training with Angel)
If his sounds like an attractive vacancy for you – send your CV to email@example.com and quote the job you`re interested.
Alternatively, you can visit the link bellow directly and fill out an application form with us.