- Posted: December 10, 2021
- Location: South-end, SS0 0RY
- Start date:
Title: Kitchen Assistant
Rota Monday to Sunday
Location: SS0 0RY
Are you looking for flexible work in your area? – wonderful! Angel Recruitment has some exciting Kitchen Assistant opportunities for Southend Hospital to fit your fancy. Choose your shifts and work around your own schedule. Enjoy fast and friendly recruitment process and ASAP work opportunities.
At Angel, we value our employees, so we ensure they get:
- Local roles
- Flexible work
- Work/life balance
- Work in some of the best places in Kent
- Holiday pay – earn as you work
- Progress into a permanent role (depending on client)
What am I going to do?
Kitchen Assistants make sure that Cooks have assistance available. They help with general prep, dishing out and cleaning. The typical tasks a Kitchen Assistant can be expected to do. In a hospital environment, a catering assistant helps run the kitchen smoothly and ensures the recovering can enjoy a meal amidts their hard times.
What do I need?
- Enhanced DBS Clearance – essential prior to start (can get one with Angel)
- 2x Proof of Address – essential for recruitment process
- 2x References we can validate – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of National Insurance number – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK – essential for recruitment process
- Catering Experience – not essential, but always a plus
- Food Hygiene Qualifications – not essential (can get e-training with Angel)
If this sounds like an attractive idea to you, call Vladimir on: 020 7940 2010 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org