- Posted: October 01, 2021
- Location: London
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Recruitment
PERMANENT – in Croydon- London
Skills: catering assistant, contract catering, food and beverage
Catering and Hospitality Assistant
Up to £10.00 per hour plus overtime depending on experience
Come and join our lovely catering team! If you’re looking to have up to 10 week holiday per year then this could be for you ? Where you can delve into the world of hospitality, then look no further than this!
- 5 out of 7 days between 6.30am – 8pm on rota basis
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms supplied
- Up to 10 weeks holiday per year
- Great progression
I am recruiting for experienced catering and hospitality assistants to join our wonderful Croydon team. You’ll be working for one of the larger contract caterers in the UK, within a high profile education site. We’re looking for an individual who has a flair for customer service, strong communication and a friendly attitude towards colleagues and customers. Of course, you’ll have a love for food and a desire to know more! Training can be given if you have the right attitude.
What will I be doing?
As a catering assistant you will engage with the customers by serving them hot and cold food, taking payments and creating an enjoyable dining experience for all. You’ll also get to help out with our exciting hospitality functions and private parties! As an important team member, you’ll keep the area sparkling clean, restock products and display our food, ready for those hungry staff.
What type of person are we looking for?
- The ability to cope with periods of pressure and prioritise workload accordingly
- Must have worked within the hospitalty industry
- A can do attitude and the willingness to learn
- Passionate about catering and enjoy working with people
- Great customer service skills
- To be self-motivating and able to act on own initiative with minimum levels of supervision
- To be personally organised and able to work flexibly
- Experience of working in a catering environment is an advantage