- Posted: April 04, 2022
- Location: Darlington (DA5, DA6, DA7, DA8, DA14, DA15, DA16, DA18)
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Recruitment
Title: General Assistants/Kitchen Assistants
Location: All Darlington (DA5, DA6, DA7, DA8, DA14, DA15, DA16, DA18) postcodes
Type: Full-time & Part-time
Days / Times: Flexible
Enhanced DBS – Angel will help with application if you do not have one.
- Food hygiene certificate
- Ability to follow Health & Safety policies
- Manual Handling and COSHH
- Training will be provided by Angel
Food cooking and preparation.
Serving from canteen bays.
Ensuring the kitchen and dining areas are kept clean & tidy.
Adhere to health and safety standards.
Once you are registered with Angel, we will endeavour to offer you more, potentially suitable assignments.
If you have experience within the catering industry, please apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your application.
- Local roles
- On-boarding Support
- Flexible work
- Enhanced Weekend and public holiday pay rates
- Work/life balance
- Free, Accredited training with certificates
- Holiday pay – earn as you work
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Pension scheme
What do I need?
- Enhanced DBS Clearance – essential (can get one with Angel)
- 2x Proof of Address – essential for onboarding
- 2x References, covering 3-5 years’ work history – essential for onboarding
- Proof of National Insurance number – essential for onboarding
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK – essential for onboarding
Welcome to the Angel Team!
We are excited to welcome you to our team and work with you.
Please use the below information to Apply on our website, contact us, or just browse our available vacancies.
For more information, contact:
Veebha Wiggin –
T: 0208 563 2220
Ross Clayton –
Managing Consultant – Education Division
T: 0208 563 2220
To Apply, please visit https://easy.angel-hr.co.uk/candidate/register/step1 and fill out our Application Form. – We will be in touch with you shortly after.
For general enquires: Call 020 7940 2000
To visit our website and see our latest vacancies, please visit https://www.angelhr.org/