- Posted: November 22, 2021
- Location: Kent: Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Sittingbourne, Maidstone, Cranbrook,Staplehurst, Ashford, Dartford
- Start date:
- Salary: Angel Human Resources
Title: School General Assistant
Pay: £9 – £9.50p/h
Sevenoaks & Tonbridge,
Sittingbourne & Maidstone,
Cranbrook & Staplehurst,
Ashford & Dartford
Are you in the Kent area and looking for flexible work?
We have lots of vacancies to suit you and your lifestyle from a week or months’ work to a couple of days a week, whatever takes your fancy!
At angel we value our employees, so we offer them:
- Local roles
- Flexible work
- Work/life balance
- Work in some of the best places in Kent
- Holiday pay – earn as you work
- Progress into a permanent role (depending on client)
What should I expect?
As a GA in a school, you will be providing essential help to the existing staff.
Because it is a role with wide job description, you can expect (but not necessarily) to be asked to:
- To assist in the presentation of food services, maintaining a high standard of service and hygiene.
- To clear and clean working areas, including equipment and utensils.
- To comply with all the legal and hygiene requirements.
- To assist as directed, with all aspects of preparation and presentation of food
- To assist at service time by serving the customers
- To operate the cash register (if required) and make necessary sales records.
- To aid with cleaning of equipment
- To ensure work areas and equipment are left clean.
What do I need?
- Enhanced DBS Clearance – essential (can get one with Angel)
- 2x Proof of Address – essential for recruitment process
- 2x References we can validate – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of National Insurance number – essential for recruitment process
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK – essential for recruitment process
- Catering Experience – not essential, but always a plus
- Food Hygiene Qualifications – not essential (can get e-training with Angel)
Call Vladimir on: 07704344621 or email: email@example.com
Alternatively you can contact Angel Recruitment on 01622 761465 or come visit us at our Kent office located: 4 Starnes Court, Union Street, Maidstone ME14 1EB
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://easy.angel-hr.co.uk/candidate/register/step1 →